BioJava maven repository at http://www.biojava.org/
BioJava 3.0.3 adds several new features
- Significant improvements for the web service module (ncbi blast and
hmmer web services)
- Fastq parser (ported from the biojava 1 series to version 3)
- Support for SIFTS-PDB to UniProt mapping
- Improved support for working with external protein domain definitions
- Protmod module renamed to modfinder
- Numerous improvements all over the place (several hundred commits
since last release)
- We are also working on an update for the legacy biojava 1.8 series.
This release would not have been possible with contributions from
numerous people, thanks to all for their support!