Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Google Buzz affects my Blog

I like Google Buzz, since most of the postings that I can read there are mainly work related. It has also affected my blogging here: While I still don't seem to get many comments on my postings here, it seems people like to comment on Buzz, where this blog is listed as a connected site of my account. I will start adding links to Buzz threads of my blogs in the discussion section.

Converging the different Google technologies would be nice in this case. Google are also owning the site that is hosting this blog. Why can't Buzz threads related to this blog automatically appear here?

2 comments:

  1. The Protein Structure Bioinformatics group is focusing on the development of methods and algorithms to model, simulate and analyse three-dimensional protein structures and their molecular properties in order to apply these techniques to understand biological processes at a molecular level.

    ReplyDelete